Where do I bring my equipment?
- Our staff comes to you for everything, whether it’s a new equipment setup, PC repair or a network consultation. By not having a storefront, we reduce overhead costs, enabling us to pass the savings on to you! We offer remote assistance or on site service. If we can’t fix your computer repair need onsite, we offer free equipment pickup and return (in North Central Florida) to get you up and running fast.
Do I need to provide anything besides my computer?
- A description of the problem and any passwords needed for the pc.
How long is the warranty on a repair?
- Warranty for parts is 90 days, after that manufacturer warranty if any will apply. Labor is warrantied for 7 days.
What are your hours of operation?
- We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, but are always accessible for emergencies or previously scheduled appointments. We understand that needs arise outside of the standard 8 to 5.
What computers do you work on?
- HP, Asus, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Sony, Compaq… too many to list! We fix most major brand computers.
What are your rates?
- One of the benefits in using a local small business is that we can tailor our network assessment to meet your specific needs. Each network has a unique level of complexity. Our rates are comparable to other network management firms, while providing an outstanding level of service. Ask us for a no pressure price quote!
Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes! There are several discounts available:
- Custom service contracts. This works well for most medium to large size companies that anticipate having certain IT needs monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Large orders: we can typically provide a discount for equipment and software orders that are ordered in bulk.